Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some time last week

I was in the middle of some kind of Asian festival with some (Asian) friends of mine. We walked into this square and a flash mob dance started and everyone was dancing with partners but I didn't have anyone to dance with so I danced by myself, but then I felt stupid so I stopped. I found my group of Asian friends and was standing with them and then then Jackie Nguyen asked me to hold her jacket but I just walked away because I saw some cooler people over the road. As I was walking towards them a giant (size of a house) pomeranian dog was walking up the street towards me so I ran towards it and gave it a giant cuddle. I was screaming "YOU'RE SO CUTE! YOU'RE SO FLUFFY!" and walking with it and cuddling it's side. 

Then I think it disappeared and I went back to walking towards my cooler friends and then I was in some derelict vegetable garden with a wire fence and overgrown ivy and everything was green. Ruby Aitchison was telling me to take photos but my camera wouldn't focus so I couldn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment