Sunday, July 3, 2011

15 January 2008


I was at my Nanna’s house and I fell asleep and began to dream within my dream. In the dream within the dream I dreamt that I had two brothers: about 10 and 4. Jessica (my sister) was, for some reason, the 10 year old. It’s all very choppy and confusing but I remember there was something to do with a toilet. We had three ways to close the toilet, all of which I used. There was first a door, then a yellow pull down curtain, then a big green pull across sheet. I was on the toilet trying to hold the big green sheet across the door because my two brothers were bothering me. So I started to sing. And they sang too. It was sort of like musical. And then, it cut to me just not been bothered with the whole covering the door way so I went to the toilet where everyone could see. And in the time where it cut out, Jessica, the 10 year old brother must have hit me or something because the little brother got a crowbar, and began to hit Jessica. She/he was al right but still. Then, it cut back to when I was on the toilet with nothing in the doorway and it hit me that I had a vision and that I had to stop my little brother from hitting Jessica. So I got up from the toilet and hugged the little brother and started to sing again. I remember now that his name was Shaun. I started singing something like, “I love you Shaun, I love you.”  This was sung while steering him away from Jessica so he wouldn’t hit him/her. Then I woke up from that dream in my dream and I was still in nanna’s house but we were just leaving. Then, Jessica had this sign on her back that said “The In-laws,” and I asked her “why do you have that sign on your back? We’re not in laws.” I think she replied, “I know, but that girl over there has British looking hair.” Then I asked if she saw me sleeping and she said I hadn’t been but I obviously had because I had that dream. Then I was telling her about and how it was like ‘The Shining’ because it was scary. I said it was scary because of the singing and she was kind of ignoring me. I kept saying it was like ‘The Shining’ even though it really wasn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment