Wednesday, July 13, 2011

12 July 2011

I was homeless and I was living on the streets, but outside my house. And my parents still lived in there but they kicked me out; but I still kept some of my stuff in there and went in occassionally. And there were all these people who were trying to kill me or steal my stuff and I tried to film all these people doing this stuff because no one would believe me, but I could never get it on film. And then this one night mum had these people over for dinner and one of them was this woman who is in charge of all the people trying to kill me. And my sister came along and said I could stay in front of her house, and I started crying because it was still unsafe. There was this man who was trying to hurt me in my front yard and he was Italian so I was yelling at him in Italian but he just laughed and walked away. 


I decided to try and rent out a room in my house so I went and was crying and pleading to my mum to rent out the back room and I said I'd do anything. I was crying and saying how I worked in some volunteer place and all the people are awful (all the pregnant teenagers yelled at me and homeless people signed in and never signed out like they were supposed to) and pirates were giving me dubloons and fake gold. And then she let me stay in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment