Friday, July 8, 2011

8/7/11

I was mexican with a  group of mexican kids we are  at the beach and living in shacks which look like 1920's cartoon backgrounds, the mexican army is trying to kill us with slapstick comedy pranks like exploding sandwiches, but they only killed  a few of us  we tried to escape in a car but it  brakes down so we call a tax. The taxi driver is hired by the Mexican government to kill us, we don't know this. the gun metal grey van arrives we get in.  The taxi driver reminisces when the mexican government made him kill 20 rabbits on the same road I see him next to 15 run over rabbits and he's carefully shooting the other 5 in the hard with a gun, he looks sad. I wake up and I have no body only thoughts I'm either a ghost or I'm just a viewer( but some times i can feel my legs) a mexican girl who i feel is me is pulling kids out of the wreckage of the car there which looks like a small pile of black clothes covered in tomato sauce i can only see an arm and her covered in blood everything is skin tone black and dark red.

I wake up and I'm in my house in Australia and I hear about all the mexican kids getting killed by the mexican government  on Tv i don't care at all .  My parents  say "Hey Phill is a really good artist he made these plastic lights with silhouettes cut into them". they are turtle shell pattern and are flat perspex with a light behind. He had them installed in every hospital in the world and where about the mexican massacres . Im sceptical. I'm told he's making art out of seats  the mexican government had given Phill the seats that the children had died in in the car crash to make art with and i was shocked ,but i didn't know why.

 I realise that I was a mexican that was killed  and I remember when I was at the airport .  I was with Phill and he gave me an the mexican girl sausages in buns and we ate them but they were the meat of all the dead people which were in the car crash/ murder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment