Sunday, July 3, 2011

27 March 2009



I was in some school that I had just moved to and I needed to go the toilet but the toilets were in the library. Like on the library counter and there were just all these little boxes that you went in. And all these people were using them all and there were others just doing other things in the library and I thought to myself, "this is weird, I'm going to another one" so I went to level 2 and went into this room which was like a huge stairwell but also kind of like a shop as well and there were this little monster heads on the stairs and the walls and on shelves which were toilets. 

I went up and down the stairs (and there were others in there as well) looking for one that I liked and I never found one. And there was this other quite obese girl there as well and somehow I got into a verbal fight with her. I don't remember what it was about but she called me something so I called her fat and so she charged at me and pushed me to the ground and started to strangle me and there was like this little strangle-o-meter that told me how much I was being strangled and it was going from hard to breath to faint to dead. And I died. But not really. I was still alive kind of. But I was dead as well. 

A few days later this man and woman found me (doctors and my parents (but not my parents as I know them in real life)) and they revived me. And they did this xray that showed I had orange juice everywhere in my body. And they said that's how I survived. Even though I was dead..

And then I went into this building that I was outside of but I was also still out front with my parents. And there was this chain connected from a rail outside that went into the building and apparently I also used that to not die-something to do with me not becoming creepishly skinny when I was temporarily dead. And then the woman looks at the building and goes "oh no" and then this blonde haired woman who I have no idea who was falls from the top storey and splattered on the ground followed by the large girl who killed me. And because it was so gruesome the me at the bottom of the building covered it with a towel I had. And then we look up and the me that was in the building steps out on to the balcony with this angry and triumphant look on my face because she/I killed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment