Sunday, July 3, 2011

28 December 2007


It started off with me and a group of friends (who I’d never actually met in real life) going into one of my friends vans/trailer. It was sort of like a movie star trailer. And then there was this note on the door saying something along the lines of "I’m starting with Jane (trailer owner), then you’ll all be next.“ And then, all this fog started to come through the windows and we could see hardly anything. We looked outside and saw this man out there near a basketball hoop in the fog. So we decided that we’d pretend to be people who worshipped voodoo or something like that. So we put on clothing that covered our faces and went outside with an axe. And we cut off his head. It was the most brutal thing ever. And then we cut off his feet with the axe as well. Anyway, we then pulled him into the trailer (which was now my sister’s bedroom) and put him in a big basin. He was unconscious at the time, so we woke him up. And someone said something like, "look down at your feet. They’re missing.“ And I remember in the dream I was thinking to myself, "how can he look at his feet anyway when his head was chopped off with an axe?“ But I discovered, miraculously, his head had regenerated or something. And it was sitting on his shoulders again. By then, this guy had figured out that we weren’t some voodoo worshipping group, but really the group of friends he was going to kill. Then, all of a sudden, people started to disappear and there was only me and this other girl in the room. And then we heard a knock on the door and the other girl went downstairs to get it. Somehow I knew that the guy in the basin, whose head should not be on his soulders anymore, was going to kill that girl somehow. So I ran for it. I went to my room to get my phone and then went out on to the deck and across the roofs. And then, for some reason, I jumped down, so I was hanging by my hands over the back yard. I then called my sister to see if she was okay. Then she said something like, "You’re outside, aren’t you?“ To which I replied, "Yeah..how’d you know that?“ Then she said, "I can see you. He can see you!“ So I jumped down into the backyard and ran into the garage. God knows why. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment