Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4/7/11


The dream was much longer this is the end of the dream. 
I was cleaning out my room in halls in london before i moved back to australia and some one  knocked on the door and i didn't know who it was josh was already in my room helping me and I didn't have many other friends in halls that would knock. I answered the door and it was beck ravensdale a girl who i hadn't talked too properly since maybe year 8 in high school it was the last person i would have expected. as I answered the door the room transformed into a tudor style bedroom with big black poles in the middle and it was about 3 times the size and my bed was the same but turned around also it was the only furniture. Beck said " I was meant to go to the victoria and albert museum but i forgot the time and they have already left, I found out you're here and i thought i would say hi" I said " I haven't been to the v and A but I think its on the picadilly line" Then i woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment