Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 July 2011

I was doing something before but I can't remember what and then I was running and found myself somewhere that was frozen over because it was night. I thought it was a lake or the sea or something so I was being very careful as to where I was stepping and was only stepping on the dark parts. There were these slopes of ice/snow so I went into a nook in there because it was safer than being on the ice. Then I got my camera out and started taking photos of the frozen over wherever I was and there were trees and there was like a blue colour overlay over everything. This family then appeared and these little boys were running around on the frozen ground and I was worried that the ice would break and they would fall in but I didn't do anything about it, I just took pictures. Then the sun started to come up and I was taking photos of that and once it was up it went up down up down up down up down for a while and everything was grey. Because the sun was up everything started melting and I thought for sure we were all going to drown in whatever was below us, but it turned out it was just the grass that was frozen. So then we were standing on grass and I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment