Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 September 2011

I was home alone in my house and moving my things form the kitchen table downstairs to my room upstairs because my mum was coming home from her trip to China (something that actually happened today). As I was walking up the stairs I was getting this feeling of some kind of presence and it was getting stronger and stronger as I was going upstairs. When I put my things on my desk upstairs and started to settle in the feeling kept getting stronger and I could feel a powerful presence of a young girl in my room. Freaked out, I went downstairs with my things again and the feeling weakened.

People came home and we were cleaning the house and cooking and I started talking about this feeling. They all said they felt it too. We started talking about how to get rid of it and things started to move (the pot on the stove moved and the books on the table opened). Then mum came home and told us that she gets angry when we talk about her or talk about getting rid of her so we stopped.

I woke up pretty fast and opened my eyes and in the corner of my room I saw this shape which was dark at the top and then white for the rest; I thought it was the girl whose presence we all felt upstairs in my dream so I freaked out. Then my vision cleared and it was my scarf on my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment